June 2017

Found 1 blog entry for June 2017.

Although we are not insurance professionals and do not offer insurance advice, we would like to outline some general insurance policies that Commercial Property owners deal with regularly, as well as business owners and tenants.

Property Insurance

Property Insurance pays for losses and damages to real or personal property. For example, a property insurance policy would cover fire damage to your office space of building. You can purchase additional coverage for your business and property, including but not limited to:

Machinery and Equipment Insurance

This insurance, sometimes referred to as mechanical breakdown insurance, provides coverage for the accidental breakdown of key equipment such as boilers, machinery and equipment which your

405 Views, 0 Comments

Sign up for email updates